Folks, I’m seeing a lot of people recommend setting xpinstall.signatures.required to false to fix the Firefox extensions issue.
⚠️ DO NOT DO THIS! ⚠️
It disables signature checking on extensions which means that you open yourself up to malicious extensions if you install any new ones or if you have auto updates on.
Or go the officially recommended (but less private) route: https://mastodon.ar.al/@aral/102039553570119536
VAW, sui, the work of prison abolition Show more
It opens with tiffany getting to a man who's just beaten his pregant daughter into a misscarridge and the mob is coming and she sits there and....decides. And tells him to run. And cools the mob. and heals the daughter. burys the child. stops the man from suicide. helps the wife recover and grow.
(and the thread runs through the book)
@ghost_bird like, I think that helped with the general "understanding and communicating" but his specific understanding of the role of witches in society is so perfect, I suspect he spent a lot of time with pre-enclosures feminist history books?
I updated the instance blocks to match https://github.com/dzuk-mutant/blockchain/blob/master/list/list.md leaving the exceptions previously mentioned, so we should be less easy to stalk right now.
Also there's a horse in the bottom left of your screen.
Blood, medical Show more
Got my hormone bloods done with Shania Twain's "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" playing in the phlebotomists' office
mh Show more
maybe begin with not being vulnerable tbh.
We are committed to making Everything.Happens.Horse an inclusive and welcoming pasture for everyone.
We've set these ground rules to make it abundantly clear that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable, so that everyone can feel comfortable grazing in the pasture.
Everyone who visits the pasture is required to abide by this code of conduct, both at the event and on any online channels. We will not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behaviour of any form. Specifically:
- Do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behaviour.
- Do not harass people. Stalking, unconsented physical contact, or sexual attention is harassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Every participant's personal space is their own. If you are asked to leave someone alone, or to leave their corner of the pasture, you must respect this.
- Some attendees may not want their content shared elsewhere. Respect their wishes.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
- If you break these rules, we may expel you from the pasture.
If you are being harassed or witness a breach of this code of conduct, p