@ghost_bird wow we're like, three miles apart! hi, internet stranger.
@ghost_bird huh I didn't realise you were london based?
@Eden I'd go with plastic weld, superglue or gaffa tape tbh, but you could 3d print some things to join the two close screw holes together?
@Eden nod, I think you're best making a frame, soldering the 12v and PWM lines together? or just plastic weld the fans together/do the same with the wires?
@Eden Like, 2 70mms?
bed bugs, psych reactions to them, bitching to cope
My girdlfriends place has been infested with bed bugs. Which fucking sucks. I've been staying here and trying to fix it as much as possible. And, three/4 residents have moved out or are staying most nights away to cope. And have done fuck all to fix the problem.
@ingrid i know folk with these(mostly actually using them too), some also have FLIR on them too
We are committed to making Everything.Happens.Horse an inclusive and welcoming pasture for everyone.
We've set these ground rules to make it abundantly clear that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable, so that everyone can feel comfortable grazing in the pasture.
Everyone who visits the pasture is required to abide by this code of conduct, both at the event and on any online channels. We will not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behaviour of any form. Specifically:
- Do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behaviour.
- Do not harass people. Stalking, unconsented physical contact, or sexual attention is harassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Every participant's personal space is their own. If you are asked to leave someone alone, or to leave their corner of the pasture, you must respect this.
- Some attendees may not want their content shared elsewhere. Respect their wishes.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
- If you break these rules, we may expel you from the pasture.
If you are being harassed or witness a breach of this code of conduct, p