bed bugs, psych reactions to them, bitching to cope
My girdlfriends place has been infested with bed bugs. Which fucking sucks. I've been staying here and trying to fix it as much as possible. And, three/4 residents have moved out or are staying most nights away to cope. And have done fuck all to fix the problem.
@ingrid i know folk with these(mostly actually using them too), some also have FLIR on them too
@lambdagrrl gender is a bitch, you're a bigger bitch and will spread nasty rumors about gender.
@lambdagrrl mate you're pretty fucking femme whether you can paint your nails or not?
Folks, I’m seeing a lot of people recommend setting xpinstall.signatures.required to false to fix the Firefox extensions issue.
⚠️ DO NOT DO THIS! ⚠️
It disables signature checking on extensions which means that you open yourself up to malicious extensions if you install any new ones or if you have auto updates on.
Or go the officially recommended (but less private) route: https://mastodon.ar.al/@aral/102039553570119536
We are committed to making Everything.Happens.Horse an inclusive and welcoming pasture for everyone.
We've set these ground rules to make it abundantly clear that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable, so that everyone can feel comfortable grazing in the pasture.
Everyone who visits the pasture is required to abide by this code of conduct, both at the event and on any online channels. We will not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behaviour of any form. Specifically:
- Do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behaviour.
- Do not harass people. Stalking, unconsented physical contact, or sexual attention is harassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Every participant's personal space is their own. If you are asked to leave someone alone, or to leave their corner of the pasture, you must respect this.
- Some attendees may not want their content shared elsewhere. Respect their wishes.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
- If you break these rules, we may expel you from the pasture.
If you are being harassed or witness a breach of this code of conduct, p