Let me link you the twine of my people http://aliendovecote.com/uploads/twine/LD25/CYBERQUEEN.html
family, death, od mention Show more
grandmother took 6 pills when she should have taken one(altzheimers) and ugh my main feel is I did not need the extra care load rn
coping Show more
not daunghted by the enormity of the worlds greif, nope
fediverse drama, apparently? Show more
Reminder that blocking Laurelai Bailey everywhere is good praxis.
trots Show more
no anarcho-trot makes no sense as a description but neither does plan C so I guess that it works
trots Show more
Going to an AF organising thing to offer medic support and oh god I don't want to have to deal with fucking trosts(or anarcho-trots or whatever they're calling themselves atm)
FOI Show more
"we would like you to clarify all questions"
"what're you confused about"
"all questions require clarification"
We are committed to making Everything.Happens.Horse an inclusive and welcoming pasture for everyone.
We've set these ground rules to make it abundantly clear that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable, so that everyone can feel comfortable grazing in the pasture.
Everyone who visits the pasture is required to abide by this code of conduct, both at the event and on any online channels. We will not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behaviour of any form. Specifically:
- Do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behaviour.
- Do not harass people. Stalking, unconsented physical contact, or sexual attention is harassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Every participant's personal space is their own. If you are asked to leave someone alone, or to leave their corner of the pasture, you must respect this.
- Some attendees may not want their content shared elsewhere. Respect their wishes.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
- If you break these rules, we may expel you from the pasture.
If you are being harassed or witness a breach of this code of conduct, p