Caterpillar making a smartphone is a shameless play for techie hipsters who wear Carhartt and have never worked construction a day in their life and I...do not care
@ingrid Caterpillar also makes wardozers optimized to flatten brown people's homes 🐛🙅
@nasser sometimes the masters tools also help you bulldoze or sniper murder everyone in the masters house??
Ugh nm you're right
@ingrid "the master's bulldozer will not bulldoze the master's house" though now i find myself asking "where is *that* vr experience?"
@ingrid i know folk with these(mostly actually using them too), some also have FLIR on them too
@ingrid also it has a FLIR camera and laser tape measure? The fact that I didn’t know about this already is proof that target marketing is BS
We are committed to making Everything.Happens.Horse an inclusive and welcoming pasture for everyone.
We've set these ground rules to make it abundantly clear that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable, so that everyone can feel comfortable grazing in the pasture.
Everyone who visits the pasture is required to abide by this code of conduct, both at the event and on any online channels. We will not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behaviour of any form. Specifically:
- Do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behaviour.
- Do not harass people. Stalking, unconsented physical contact, or sexual attention is harassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Every participant's personal space is their own. If you are asked to leave someone alone, or to leave their corner of the pasture, you must respect this.
- Some attendees may not want their content shared elsewhere. Respect their wishes.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
- If you break these rules, we may expel you from the pasture.
If you are being harassed or witness a breach of this code of conduct, p