@Eden Like, 2 70mms?
@drcable See, I thought about this, but figured the two cases would make it tricky to attach.
I'm tying it to a stack of raspberry pis, so I didn't want anything too wide etc
@Eden nod, I think you're best making a frame, soldering the 12v and PWM lines together? or just plastic weld the fans together/do the same with the wires?
We are committed to making Everything.Happens.Horse an inclusive and welcoming pasture for everyone.
We've set these ground rules to make it abundantly clear that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable, so that everyone can feel comfortable grazing in the pasture.
Everyone who visits the pasture is required to abide by this code of conduct, both at the event and on any online channels. We will not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behaviour of any form. Specifically:
- Do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behaviour.
- Do not harass people. Stalking, unconsented physical contact, or sexual attention is harassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Every participant's personal space is their own. If you are asked to leave someone alone, or to leave their corner of the pasture, you must respect this.
- Some attendees may not want their content shared elsewhere. Respect their wishes.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
- If you break these rules, we may expel you from the pasture.
If you are being harassed or witness a breach of this code of conduct, p