This is some straight up political thriller shit right here
Forgot to do this on the federated socials: my friend Brendan and I are writing a speculative fiction newsletter for the next six weeks, you can read the first chapter here: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43jagj/the-training-Commission and the sign up for the newsletter is at trainingcommission.com! It's very over the top and pulpy and weird, we are having a lot of fun with it.
often known on the other social medias as "lifewinning"
We are committed to making Everything.Happens.Horse an inclusive and welcoming pasture for everyone.
We've set these ground rules to make it abundantly clear that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable, so that everyone can feel comfortable grazing in the pasture.
Everyone who visits the pasture is required to abide by this code of conduct, both at the event and on any online channels. We will not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behaviour of any form. Specifically:
- Do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behaviour.
- Do not harass people. Stalking, unconsented physical contact, or sexual attention is harassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Every participant's personal space is their own. If you are asked to leave someone alone, or to leave their corner of the pasture, you must respect this.
- Some attendees may not want their content shared elsewhere. Respect their wishes.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
- If you break these rules, we may expel you from the pasture.
If you are being harassed or witness a breach of this code of conduct, p